hFax - Comprehensive HIPAA-compliant fax solution
Winter Collins, LCSW, CEO
Community Wellness Counseling and Support Services, LLC
"Our partnership with HIE Networks in establishing an electronic faxing system has proven invaluable to our Community Behavioral Health Clinic. It has streamlined our referral process and enables us the ability to organize and securely store Protected Health Information (PHI). Many of our stakeholders and referral sources prefer the electronic faxing method over secure emails as it is a much faster process. We would like to continue to offer this option."
hFax is a comprehensive hosted HIPAA-compliant fax solution that fully integrates with your EMR. It replaces fax hardware as well as provides standalone, secure internet faxing available anywhere. hFax delivers best-in-class compliance and reliability as a cloud-hosted integrated service of our Communication Suite.
Centralis Health’s hFax service leaves an audit trail of who has seen the medical record and how long it took to complete each task. Additional features are many, and include auto-sorting of incoming faxes, large file support with secure link faxing, and secure file upload, as well as fax text search to help you always find the fax you need.
hFax seamlessly integrates into your current operations and workflow, reducing costs and improving reliability while simultaneously transitioning your organization to the health care communications of tomorrow.
- Replace in-house faxing hardware and fax lines
- Direct integration with your EMR and other IT systems
- No busy signals
- Simple pricing to fit your needs
- Strong 256-bit encryption in transit and at rest
- Fully HIPAA-compliant offering, including signed BAAs
- Ability to access faxes as PDF files anywhere from a secure web portal
- Unlimited users with permission-based unique logins and audit trails
- Advanced OCR and Ai capability