Sherri Mason Swilley, CPC, CPCO
Head of Clinical Operations, Florida State University, College of Medicine
“If we need information from another medical office in town, no problem we just log in to HIE and the information is there. This is an amazing resource for all our hospital followup and specialty referrals. [Centralis Health] is making a difference, one patient at a time!”
hMessage is a HIPAA-compliant messaging platform built around a unique electronic work queue. This queue facilitates complete care coordination and lets you deliver correspondence to any provider, regardless of technology level.
hMessage service is HIPAA-compliant and simple to use, giving staff a unified workflow for all medical correspondence – regardless of your EMR platform or who you’re communicating with. Use it to replace faxing, for medical records requests, patient referrals, Rx refill requests, back-office billing requests, and more.
hMessage is an integrated service in the secure cloud network, offering unlimited communications and guaranteed delivery to other network members.
- Experience unified workflow
- You send the message…. we ensure that it’s delivered to the recipient
- No limitations on the number or type of documents you can securely send
- Manage all medical correspondence from one easy-to-access work queue
- Integrate with your EMR’s document import process
- Easily track and transfer documents between departments
- Remove the clutter in your EMR and take back control of your patient chart